Sunday, December 11, 2011

Random News




I attended a Mozambican wedding
reception! I know it’s sudden and I didn’t invite any of you, but I assure you
I am making good choices, and you will all love my new spouse. The most
eventful event of that event was that I wore a skirt for the first time here,
and everyone was shocked (not speechless – they verbally made it clear that
they were shocked), and complimented me on finally not wearing the clothes of
men.



After the party, I changed back into my
jeans.



1 comment:

  1. Hey! My name is Michael Tudeen and I was the Peace Corps volunteer in Nauela before you. I'd love to talk some time to hear how things are going so far and get some updates on the neighbors and such... Email me your number and I'll call you up some time soon to chat :) my email address is mtudeen@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete