Sunday, May 12, 2013

Where in the World is Steph?

I am slightly ashamed to admit that before I knew I was coming to Mozambique, if I were to go on Who Wants to Be a Millionaire and asked to locate Mozambique on a map, I would have gone home with empty pockets. So to make sure you don’t suffer from the same fate, or in case you ever want to show up at my house as a surprise, let me help you out.

Here is where I am in the galaxy:

I am in the Milky Way, on Planet Earth.
I am on the continent of Africa.

I am in sub-Saharan Africa, in the country of Mozambique.

Mozambique is divided into 10 provinces, and I am in
the province of Zambezia, in a small town called Nauela.
The center of Nauela is one street about 3km long, with everything I need - my job, food, and friends.


2 comments:

  1. This is cute, Steph! Thank you. I want one for Zobue, now. You can call it, "Where in the World is Steph's friend, Lisa?"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Right now I'd still get lost just walking from the school to your house! The only solution is to visit again, for three weeks this time, to get to know your site better. Then I will do a Paint map, complete with lixo piles and pit latrines!

    ReplyDelete