Sunday, September 22, 2013

Would you rather have antlers or tusks?

I haven't popped the Antlers Or Tusks question yet, but here are the six that I used in a survey of 150 ninth graders this past week.

We'll use our imaginations to deduce what that last animal is. Apparently, it's one person's favorite.

Slightly skewed, since I'm their English teacher and they probably felt some pressure to please.

I guess I didn't specify that their favorite food choice had to be edible.

Not American football, that is.
I myself like to funny sometimes. Cheers.

This question provoked a lot of laughs and some interesting spellings.

That's not a mouth in the pacman colorwheel, it's another color.

Yet to release its first album, the band...eggs?

1 comment:

  1. This is so cute! I wish that I'd done this with my kids when we'd learned the verb "to like." Gimme your lesson plan!!! It looks like next week is honorary Steph Newton week, as well.

    ReplyDelete