Friday, April 20, 2012

A Collection of Visual Stimulation


Some of my kids, standing outside my house. Here, photos are not a very silly matter.
I don't even know how this happened. One minute I was sitting on the beach by myself, making a drip castle, and the next minute I was suddenly surrounded and having a sand-meatball toss contest with a bunch of 12-year-old boys.
For my birthday, the 4 volunteers closest to me came to visit and made delicious food (ie kept me from starving).
Funfact: mountains of used bags of sugar that you're supposed to be sorting through are actually more useful for having races to the top and getting really dirty.
Usually when I ask for help with something, someone just takes over completely. So I just stand around and take pictures and make comments, and in the end I help eat the product.

No comments:

Post a Comment